Aria Pro II PE-R80 Used
This is a used Aria Pro II PE-R80 model, built in Japan. The guitar features set-neck construction with a very cool and smooth feeling heel-less cutaway on the back of the body. Specs include an ebony fretboard, two Aria humbuckers with Dual-Sound switches that let you put each pickup in series or parallel mode individually, and a stopbar tailpiece. The guitar is in overall very good condition with some chips and dings around the body edges, nothing on the neck.
Includes: Leather Gigbag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- Aria Humbuckers with Dual-Sound Switches (Series/Parallel for Each Pickup)
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- Keystone Tuners
- 8 lbs, 12 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.