Circa 74 2-in-1 Acoustic Guitar and Vocal Amplifier
Introducing the Circa 74 amplifier - a piece of gear made to improve the lives of performing acoustic guitarists around the world! Designed by Bob Taylor and a handpicked team of specialists, this two-channel acoustic & vocal amplifier combines a warm, crystal-clear sound with simple controls and an elegant all-natural wood appearance! It's the full package!
There are many options for an acoustic amplifier that you can also put a microphone through on the market, but how many of them are a bit over-engineered and let's face it, aren't very aesthetically pleasing. The Circa 74 takes care of all of that, and more. The Circa 74 dials down the high-end harshness found in many acoustic amplifiers, to give you a sound that's more representative of your guitar and the pickup you're using. The amp features convenient 1/ 4-inch and XLR (mic) inputs, each with independent channel level, volume and EQ controls that let you play and sing at the same time and mix acoustic guitar and vocals on the fly.
The solid-state amp delivers 150 watts of rich sound through a 10-inch full-range speaker - perfect for cafés, outdoor weddings or house concerts, and the tone never grows harsh as you increase volume. The amplifier has onboard three-band EQ and reverb: Easily shape your sound to fit your playing environment. It’s a perfect performance tool for singer-songwriters, solo players and guitar/vocal duos, whether playing at home, in small indoor venues or even larger outdoor spaces. The only built-in effect is reverb, which adds to the ease of use. The Circa 74 also has Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to use your device of choice to stream songs or backing tracks to play along with!
Lastly, the Circa 74 includes a beautiful mahogany amplifier stand, easily assembled and taken apart for convenience. Use this slightly angled stand for optimal projection to deliver your music to the audience! Pick up your Circa 74 amplifier at The Music Zoo today!
Includes: Mahogany Amplifier Stand and Paperwork
- Model: AV150-10 (Acoustic-Vocal Amplifier, 150 watts
- Speaker: 10-inch full-range
- Power: 150 watts RMS
- Channel Configuration: Two independent channels for guitar and vocals
- Controls: Independent levels for both channels; master volume; 3-band EQ; room reverb
- Inputs: Input A: XLR or 1/4-inch for mic or guitar; Input B: 1/4-inch for guitar; plus: 1/8-inch line-level aux. input
- Outputs: XLR and 1/4-inch line out; 1⁄8 1/8-inch headphone out
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth button and indicator
- Input Power Range: 100-240V
- Cabinet Dimensions: 16.5” x 9” x 14”
- Cabinet Material: Mahogany
- Stand Dimensions: 16.75” x 9.25” x 16”
- Stand Material: Mahogany
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.