Edwards E-LP-92SD QM BKCH 2011
Check out the excellet quilt top on this one! This is a used Edwards E-LP-92SD singlecut model, built in Japan with a transparent red finish over the quilt top. The guitar has a solid mahogany body and two Seymour Duncan '59/JB humbuckers. There's some light fretwear on the guitar, but they still play cleanly with lots of life in them. There are some small dings on the body edges as shown. An ESP gigbag is included with the guitar.
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Quilt Maple Top
- Mahogany Body and Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan '59 Neck and JB Bridge Humbuckers
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- 7 lbs 10 oz
- .900" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.060" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.