Epiphone Adam Jones Les Paul Custom Art Collection: Study For Self Portrait with Rose Skirt and a Mouse
Introducing the Epiphone Adam Jones Les Paul Custom Art Collection! This is the latest in a series of seven guitars featuring reproductions of different works of fine art on the back of the body. The art on this guitar is “Study For Self Portrait with Rose Skirt and a Mouse" by Julie Heffernan. Adam Jones curated the art for each run of guitars himself and additional artwork by Korin Faught adorns the back of the headstock. Five unique artists are featured in the collection, and each one is limited to only 800 guitars produced.
The Epiphone Adam Jones Les Paul Custom features a multi-ply bound maple top over a mahogany body with a 3-piece maple neck carved to an Adam Jones custom profile, ebony fretboard, a reverse-mounted Epiphone ProBucker Custom in the neck position with a Seymour Duncan Distortion in the bridge. Everything is wired up to CTS pots and quality Orange Drop capacitors. A marquee back plate with the artists name and artwork title is on the back, and each guitar comes in a Protector hardshell case just like Adams original 1979 Les Paul Custom.
Includes: Protector Series Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Solid Mahogany Body
- 3-Piece Maple Neck with Volute
- Adam Jones Custom Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.695" Nut Width, 12" Fretboard Radius
- Epiphone ProBucker Custom Neck and Seymour Duncan Distortion Bridge Humbuckers
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls with CTS Pots and Orange Drop Capacitors
- Graphtech Nut
- Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners with Contemporary Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.