Epiphone Joe Bonamassa 1962 ES-335 Sixties Cherry 2022
This is a used and in overall excellent condition, barely played Epiphone Joe Bonamassa 1962 ES-335 signature guitar in Sixties Cherry! This one includes the original case with the COA.
The story of the guitar is a wild one. Originally purchased by Joe in 1996 and used on his first solo album, he did what all guitarists do at some point - sell it off for funds to help a move from New York to Los Angeles. In a twist of fate, as the 20th anniversary of his first record approached, the opportunity to buy the guitar back came around, and so thankful - Joe promised to keep the guitar for the rest of his career! This Epiphone 1962 ES-335 is an ode to that guitar.
The guitar has traditional multi-ply ES-335 construction, with period correct small block inlays and double ring tuners. Specs on the electronics don't skimp out, there are Gibson USA Burstbucker 2 and 3 humbuckers wired with CTS pots and Mallory capacitors.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- 5-Ply Layered Maple Body
- Rounded "C" Profile One-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Indian Laurel Fingerboard
- Small Block Inlays
- 24.75" Scale
- 12" Radius
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Gibson Burstbucker 2 and 3 Humbucker Pickups, CTS Pots and Mallory Capacitors
- LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic Bridge and Maestro Vibrola Tailpiece
- Graph Tech® Nut
- Epiphone Vintage Tuners with Double Ring Buttons
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 7 oz.
- .800" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.