ESP Custom Shop S-Style Walnut Parts Body and Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
Here's a unique ESP S-Style built with oiled walnut for the body, paired with a bolt-on maple neck and 22-fret Brazilian rosewood fretboard. We believe the body isn't an official ESP body, hence this being a parts-guitar. There's a Dave Murray signature loaded pickguard from Seymour Duncan on the guitar, and a six-screw tremolo bridge as well. It's in overall excellent condition with little to no wear on it, just light play marks.
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Walnut Body
- Maple Neck and Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 42mm Nut Width
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- Seymour Duncan Dave Murray Signature Loaded Pickguard
- Brass Hardware
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- 8 lbs 3 oz.
- .850” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.