Fender American Pro II Precision Bass Miami Blue
The American Professional II Series from Fender draws from over sixty years of Fenders innovations, inspiration, and evolution to meet the needs of today's working musician! This is the American Pro II Precision Bass! The ’63 P Bass profile neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. The new V-Mod II Precision Bass split-coil pickup is more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and growl the P Bass is known for. The American Pro II P-Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
Includes: Deluxe Molded Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck with “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish
- Modern "Deep C" Neck Profile
- 34" Scale Length
- Bone Nut, 1.625” Width
- 9.5" Radius
- Narrow Tall Frets
- V-Mod II Split Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup
- Master Volume, Master Tone Controls
- 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load) Bridge
- Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs, 11 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.010" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.