FU-Tone FU Pro Guitar Trans Green
Packed with all of the features and technology that FU-Tone is known for, this is the FU-Tone FU Pro guitar in Trans Green with a flame maple top! If you're looking for a versatile solidbody with a ton of 'upgrades' right out of the case, these could be a great choice! Taking all of FU-Tone owner Adam Reiver's experience in upgrading Floyd Rose guitars, these are super-shredders with bolt-on oil-finished maple necks, FU-Tone Alnico V humbuckers and his own hardware that make these the most reliable double-locking tremolo systems you could rock. We're talking the FU2 locking tremolo with a Big Brass "L" block, brass claws and tremolo stoppers, titanium string-lock inserts and the famed EVH D-Tuna. Best of all - for all of these features the FU Pro is still a very attainable guitar with a gigbag included!
Include: FU-Tone Gigbag, Tremolo Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Flame Maple Top
- Alder Body
- Oil-Finished Maple Neck with Thin “C” Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-5/8" Nut Width
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- 12-16" Compound Radius
- Exposed Wheel Truss Rod
- FU-Tone Humbuckers: 15.5k Alnico V Bridge, 10k Alnico V Neck Pickup, 500k Volume Pot
- Mini-Tap Coil Switches Per Pickup, Momentary Killswitch
- FU-Tone FU2 Locking Tremolo, 42mm Big Brass "L" Block, Brass Claw & Screws, Brass Tremolo Stopper, EVH D-Tuna, Titanium String Lock Inserts & Heavy Duty Noiseless Springs
- Gotoh Mini Style Tuners
- 10 lbs. 4 oz.
- .800" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .850" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.