Jackson American Series Virtuoso Specific Ocean
This is the new Jackson American Series Virtuoso in Specific Ocean! Built in Corona, California - the Jackson American Series offers guitarists of all types of genres incredible Jackson feel, features and tone at a price that's attainable for the player who needs a reliable instrument on stage and in the studio!
Features include an alder body with a bolt-on five-piece maple neck that's been caramelized and graphite rod-reinforced for ultimate stability. The fretboard is made of streaked ebony and given rolled edges and a 12-16" radius for super-fast playing as you move up the neck, and there's Luminlay side dots to guide you on a dark stage. A heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick neck relief tweaks on the fly.
The HH pickup configuration features a Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup that roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the Seymour Duncan '59™ SH-1N neck pickup radiates with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. The intuitive control layout consists of a five-way blade switch, and dome-style knobs for volume and tone.
Other premium features include a Floyd Rose® 1500 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for reliable tuning stability throughout daring and aggressive playing theatrics, Gotoh® MG-T locking tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
Includes: Jackson Molded Case, Tremolo Arm, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Bolt-On 5-Piece Caramelized Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement Rods
- Streaked Ebony Fretboard with Rolled Edges and Offset Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- Luminlay Side Dots
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Compound 12-16" Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875" Nut Width
- Seymour Duncan '59 and JB Humbuckers
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Inner Coil, Position 3. Bridge and Neck, Position 4. Bridge Inner Coil and Neck Outer Coil, Position 5. Neck
- Gotoh MG-T Locking Tuners
- Floyd Rose 1500 Series Tremolo
- 8 lbs, 1 oz.
- .740" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .830" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.