Yamaha Red Label FSX3 Concert Acoustic Natural
The Music Zoo is very excited to offer the new Yamaha Red Label series of acoustic guitars. Referencing Yamaha’s history of over 50 years of guitar building, the Red Label series brings back the looks and tones of Yamahas famous original steel string guitars. This is the Yamaha FSX3, a Concert body Guitar built in China with appointments that include a solid sitka spruce top with the A.R.E. treatment, solid mahogany back and sides, urea nut, and ebony fretboard. The FSX3 Red Label has a unique bracing pattern based off of the FG-180 50th Anniversary, enhanced for low-end frequency response without compromising the durability. The resulting tone is full and powerful, both acoustically and through the Atmosfeel pickup & preamp system.
Includes: Gigbag and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Concert Body Shape
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with A.R.E.
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- African Mahogany Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- 25” Scale Length, 1.73” Nut Width, 15-3/4” Fretboard Radius, 25/64” String Spacing
- Black ABS Bridge Pins, Urea Nut
- Atmosfeel Electronics with Master Volume, Bass EQ, Mic Blend Controls
- 19-9/16” Body Length, 14-15/16” Body Width, 3-9/16” Body Depth
- Gotoh Open Gear Tuners
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.